Guidance Documentation for Risk Assessments & Management
Risk Aspects Form
In the image below the Risk Aspects form is shown:
4) Tab 1) Risk Assessment Setup contains the Risk Assessment Set Id (RA SetId), which defines the boundaries for the evaluation of the assessment, (e.g. Very Low, Low, Moderate, High, or Very High).
5) Tab 2) Description / Purpose of the Risk Assessment
6) Tab 3) Aspects of the Risk contains the list table "Aspects of the Risk Assessment". The Aspects of the Risk list table may contain to hundreds, as practical.
7) The Risk Aspects form contains five Tabs: 1) General Description; 2) Additional Consequences; 3) Mitigation / Treatment Actions; 4) Impact on Business Statement; 5) Controls
8) List table of controls relevant to the Risk Aspects.
9) Pre-mitigation calculator Risk Priority Number (RPN) = Probability x Severity of Impact x Detectability.
10) Post-mitigation calculator Risk Priority Number (RPN) = Probability x Severity of Impact x Detectability.
11) The edit button (with the "Delta-icon") opens the Risk Aspect Control Form.
Online Internal Auditor Training Course ISO Management Systems
+1 800 644 2056
Tags: quality management software, corrective action software, iso management software